The Zazzle Color Selector for Wedding Planners
Browse and Shop for Wedding Invitations
Matching Your Color Scheme
We show how you can use the Zazzle Color Selection system to conveniently collect together wedding invitations, save the date cards, bridal shower announcements, RSVP notes and other wedding essentials that share a color scheme that you have planned for a wedding. It's a useful tool that will help you short-list potential templates that meet your color criteria for planning weddings.
The Color Selector allows you to choose a predominant color or colors and adjust for different color hues - lighter or darker, more saturated or less saturated. Color choice takes place on Zazzle pages and starts with a selection of products, such as wedding invitations.
Follow the link for the color closest to your preferred color scheme below and use the color selector tool (see example on left) on the left of the Zazzle page to select another hue of that color. A guide to using the Zazzle Color Selector is presented at the bottom of this page.
The Zazzle Color Selector tool is fairly accurate although occasionally you will see some products that don't appear to have the chosen predominating color. In some cases the predominant color actually fills the card but is obscured by a layer above it, or printed on the back of the card and not immediately visible here. Nevertheless it's a good starting point for selecting by color.
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO SEE THE WEDDING PLANNER FOR EACH COLOR THEME
BLACK AND WHITE
Selecting Products By Color at Zazzle
You need to follow one of the links above to a Zazzle page with products in the selected color to use the Color Selector Tools. The information below is just to guide you in using the tools when you are on the Zazzle page.
1. Find the color panel that appears on the left of the page when you click through a link above. It doesn't appear on an individual product page, only on pages with products that match a search (eg wedding invitations)
2. Select a color from the panel and click on it. For example, click on the teal coior square
3. When you click on Teal (or any other color in the panel) the panel will open to display five alternative shades of the selected color. Select one of these to see products whose color and hue is predominantly the selected color.
4. Click Advanced Mode for more control over the color selection
5. With advanced mode the panel opens further to allow you to choose products that have up to 5 specified colors. Click a color to add it to your selection.
6. The advanced panel also allows you to select products that match a color that you have uploaded as an image
Example of Advanced Mode
In this example 5 colors are chosen, each contributing 20% to the required color distribution.
The panels below shows the products selected by the Zazzle Color Selector with these selection criteria.
- o0o -